I think you will spend 106 seconds reading this post
By Dr Maharaja Sivasubramanian N
So, here are some of the goals which I believe a spiritual practice, any spiritual routine or method should be helping you to achieve.
– Helping you with meaningful progress in all areas of your life.
– Something that drives you to focus within and awaken more of life from within you.
– Increasing your sense of well-being.
– Increasing your acceptance of self and others.
– Guiding you to focus on what’s important rather than what’s urgent.
– Helping you to be at peace with your strengths as well as your limitations and weakness.
– Instilling the belief in you that you can make your dreams a reality as long as they are your dreams.
– Helping you to be able to let go of your masks that you have accumulated over the duration of your life.
– Guide you to see every aspect of your life in a spiritual manner rather than isolate spirituality as a mere part of your life.
– Helps you understand that there are many paths of spiritual growth and you have to choose one that suits your growth.
– Uplifts you in the whole manner rather than just a part of you.
If you feel this post will be helpful for someone whom you know, help them by sharing it.
Please do share your comments too.
Helping you make your dream your reality;
your consultant and coach to help you maximize your potential and become a healthier, happier, peak performer;
Dr Maharaja SivaSubramanian N
And if you want to work with me to further work on the above area, write to me to fix a consultation to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to include the URL of this specific post to help me help you better).